Postagem em destaque

Anjo 2015

Acredito que através dos ensinamentos de Jesus podemos aprender a ser e alcançar a pureza do amor em nossos corações iluminando nossas alm...

segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2016

Today day 05/09/2016 I would like to share with each of you this special day (my birthday)!

Today I would like of sharing with each of you this very special day for me. I would like to share my joys, my dreams, my heart and my soul. Today is the day I was born. Thank Lord for another year of life, thank you for this opportunity to be here to share all my love, respect and affection all these angels that are part of my existence. Thanks to each of you for always being with me. Millions of kisses in the heart of each. Juliana Lima.Google translator .

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário