Postagem em destaque

Anjo 2015

Acredito que através dos ensinamentos de Jesus podemos aprender a ser e alcançar a pureza do amor em nossos corações iluminando nossas alm...

quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2015

Bambi Schnell, Nancy Waterbury, Sherri Nicholas, Joseph Ruff, Heather Mary Burns, Bobby give DuBois Elisabeth, Toner mark, Valerie Anne Kelly, Rhonda C, Angela Stanton, Shirley Wolfe, Romek P ........

English -Bambi Schnell, Nancy Waterbury, Sherri Nicholas, Joseph Ruff, Heather Mary Burns, Bobby give DuBois Elisabeth, Toner mark, Valerie Anne Kelly, Rhonda C, Angela Stanton, Shirley Wolfe, Romek P ........ I did not write all the names did not fit these lines but never forget but each of you. 727 followers on google +. Today I'm here because I'm thinking a lot about each of you, you who are part of my friendship circles on Google +. You who are wonderful people and artists dedicated for each day to show their best through his works. I wanted to tell each of you that I am very proud and happy to have you with me in my friendship circles and I really admire the art of each, although each of us be in different parts of the world all of you somehow part of my life. I am here today to share with each of you, a little bit of me, but not through my own work, but through my words the thoughts and feelings. I'll tell you this passage of life so that you can understand what I write below. I provided very little had a real fascination with people, I always wanted to play feel people somehow, and of course many people do not understand, nor could because my true enchantment was not outside the people but inside because even though very little to understand I believed that true beauty was inside and that there was some greater than physical beauty and like any curious child always sought for it, and that's how it came my passion for drawing. Well I do not have to tell you that since everyone who knew me thought I was a different child and has been to this day in my adult life. Three years ago, back before opening my blogger it took me six months to decide me post my work on the internet, for me always very strange just the fact imagine that many people would be seeing a drawing that my terrified me. Why me, my relationship with the drawing was always very intimate love and respect. And it was thanks to greater wealth and the greatest blessing of my life is my mother who talked to me a lot that on 18 / January / 2012 I inaugurated my blogger. And thanks to her and to God that today I am with all of you. I want you to know that every time I open my blog to post my own work and choose a phrase to post I think of each of you, because my only goal has always been and always will be just share with you what I more love to do that is to draw God's gifts. I want to remember that each of you are unique and are a godsend. And today I'm also here to tell you that if someone unknown or known appear in your life and you need a word, a gesture of affection, or a glance yours, or simply an outstretched hand, not wait for later or tomorrow, or maybe someday, because this time you can go through life and never come back. Do not let the morning you can do today for yourself and for your neighbor. If you have a second or minute of his life that is to say some to someone (say), or making gesture of love and affection (do), do not wait another day because maybe that second or minute you let it go, not never again. I'm here to tell each of you thank you. And I thank God for you there. And remember you are a blessing from God talented and wonderful people that make the difference. May God bless each of you .Obs: if they want me to ask any questions I will be glad to answer. Receive all my love and affection. Juliana Lima . Google translator .

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário